Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Ways to make Points....

Gaming Keep Out
Buy at AllPosters.com

First and foremost, this site is based around surveys, it is the easiest way to get points, but the different thing about Points2Shop is members can also exchange points in various ways. Here is a run through of them all.

Surveys:
Nice and easy, click on the 'earn points' drop down menu and select the main offers list. Each survey is worth an amount of points. I fill out every survey with a new e-mail address, takes 2 mins to sign up for a new gmail, yahoo or msn account, and clear my cookies between surveys. I do about 2 surveys a day at the moment, I like free Amazon stuff, but don't want it taking over my life! Still want to play my 360! I also sign up using my nickname, so technically I'm not breaking the rules about giving false details, and tick the no boxes within the surveys. With hundreds of surveys under my belt I have so far received 2 sets of free sim cards, so don't worry about huge amounts of junk mail coming as a result of giving your address. Having heard scare stories about a countless amount of call centres, relentlessly phoning day and night, I joined a telephone forwarding company to keep my evenings peaceful, and not give incorrect details when I do fill out surveys at Points2Shop:



Halo 3
Halo 3
Door Poster

Buy at AllPosters.com

Points2Shop Games:
There were games here! The reason I wanted points in the first place, to play games! There's a racing game, shooting gallery, and quiz that you play against other members. Basicly this is an exchange system. e.g. you pay 10 points to enter a 2 person race, and win 20 if you win. You get yours and your competitors points back (If you do win that is) and there were difficulty levels, so I was playing against people of equal skill, so far I have won more points than I have lost.

Points2Shop Merits:
Once you do certain things e.g. do 5 surveys, win 5 games, you earn merit points, you also get a merit point everyday that you log in. These are used in 'team' challenges, those with the most merits at the end of the month get bonus points... and lots of them!

Points2Shop Referrals:
Refer new members and you get 15% of all the points they earn too! Still don't fancy putting your details on the web? Then join and put your referral link on facebook, any forums you are a member of as a signature, place free ads on the web.... the list goes on, and the points will come all on their own!

1 comment: