Tuesday, 12 May 2009

How I came to get Free Xbox Live Points and Codes

Gears Of War

Buy at AllPosters.com

I started out simply wanting a few Microsoft points, to get some dlc, having paid £40 for gta 4, I felt another £20 for the download content was too steep, as much as I loved playing the game, £20 for what seemed 'more of the same' seemed a steep price. Following a few bum links to 'Microsoft code generators' that seemed to want to give you tens of thousands of points, for your gamertag, windows ID and password (all the details needed to look at your credit card details) I found a link to Points2Shop, a wealth of information, and various opportunities to earn points that was too tempting to ignore...

Thinking myself internet savvy, I didn't want to do anything without research first, especially when personal details are being used. Points2Shop Contained tutorials on how to complete offers, and some great games, so I didn't need to risk my personal details If I didn't want too. There was also a chat box, so should I need extra help, there was always someone there to answer my questions! The chat box was filled with members talking generally, and answering questions on how best to use the site, this infomation was coming from various people, not just from 1 person orchestrating a scam...

1 comment: